Welcome to the Kitchin Group
Our group utilizes chemistry, catalysis and engineering to develop solutions to energy and environment related problems such as CO2 capture, catalyis and chemical energy storage. We use experimental and computational methods in electrochemistry, sorbent development and electro/catalyst design.
- December 31, 2018 2018 in a nutshell for the Kitchin Research Group
- April 16, 2018 New publication in Nature Catalysis
- April 09, 2018 Zhitao Guo receives the 2017-2018 James C. Meade Fellowship in Chemical Engineering
- April 01, 2018 New publication in Catalysis Today
- January 27, 2018 New publication in Topics in Catalysis
Current post (556 and counting)
An improvement for figures in ipython + scimax March 12, 2019
One of the best features of ipython in scimax is automatic inline images that you do not have to name. This has had a downside though, and that is it is not easy to use this and put attr ...
click here for more