Welcome to the Kitchin Group
Our group utilizes chemistry, catalysis and engineering to develop solutions to energy and environment related problems such as CO2 capture, catalyis and chemical energy storage. We use experimental and computational methods in electrochemistry, sorbent development and electro/catalyst design.
- August 06, 2017 New publication in Journal of Physics Condensed Matter
- August 05, 2017 New publication in Crystal Growth & Design
- February 05, 2017 New publication in Calphad
- February 01, 2017 New publication in Molecular Simulation
- January 31, 2017 New publication in J. Phys. Chem. C
Current post (519 and counting)
Finding similar bibtex entries September 16, 2017
A common task while writing scientific papers is citing previous research. I use org-ref extensively for that, and it makes it pretty easy to find similar references, e.g. that have common auth ...
click here for more