Welcome to the Kitchin Group Research
Our group utilizes chemistry, catalysis and engineering to develop solutions to energy and environment related problems such as CO2 capture and chemical energy storage. We use experimental and computational methods in electrochemistry, sorbent development and electrocatalyst design.
- June 28, 2015 New NSF Grant funded
- May 17, 2015 New publication in ACS Catalysis on data sharing practices
- May 17, 2015 New publication in Surface Science on data sharing
- May 07, 2015 New publication in J. Phys. Chem. C
- April 24, 2015 New publication in ACS Catalysis on composition dependent alloy electronic structure
Current post (395 and counting)
A highlight annotation mode for Emacs using font-lock July 28, 2015
Table of Contents
One of my students asked ab ...
click here for more