Welcome to the Kitchin Group
Our group utilizes chemistry, catalysis and engineering to develop solutions to energy and environment related problems such as CO2 capture, catalyis and chemical energy storage. We use experimental and computational methods in electrochemistry, sorbent development and electro/catalyst design.
- April 16, 2018 New publication in Nature Catalysis
- April 09, 2018 Zhitao Guo receives the 2017-2018 James C. Meade Fellowship in Chemical Engineering
- April 01, 2018 New publication in Catalysis Today
- January 27, 2018 New publication in Topics in Catalysis
- January 03, 2018 New publication in Molecular Simulation
Current post (553 and counting)
Line integrals in Python with autograd November 16, 2018
Table of Contents
A line integral is an integral o ...
click here for more