Welcome to the Kitchin Group Research
Our group utilizes chemistry, catalysis and engineering to develop solutions to energy and environment related problems such as CO2 capture and chemical energy storage. We use experimental and computational methods in electrochemistry, sorbent development and electrocatalyst design.
- January 07, 2015 2014 Kitchin Research Group in a nutshell
- December 24, 2014 New publication in ACS Catalysis on alloy reactivity across composition space
- December 17, 2014 New MS students joining the Kitchin Research Group
- December 16, 2014 New fellowships in the group
- November 26, 2014 New publication in J. Physical Chemistry C on oxygen vacancies in perovskites
Current post (346 and counting)
org-mode links meet hydra February 22, 2015
I have played with a lot of options to give org-mode links extra functionality. Here are a few of the ideas I have looked at so far.