Welcome to the Kitchin Group
Our group utilizes chemistry, catalysis and engineering to develop solutions to energy and environment related problems such as CO2 capture, catalyis and chemical energy storage. We use experimental and computational methods in electrochemistry, sorbent development and electro/catalyst design.
- June 29, 2016 New publication in ACS Catalysis
- June 14, 2016 New publication in International Journal of Digital Libraries
- April 21, 2016 Alex Hallenbeck successfully defended his PhD
- April 21, 2016 New publication in AICHE J.
- March 03, 2016 New publication in International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Current post (471 and counting)
New publication in ACS Catalysis June 29, 2016
DFT calculations are not exact, and the uncertainties in a calculation can impact conclusions you draw from the results. In this work, we quantify the uncertainty in the adsorption energies on ...
click here for more