Welcome to the Kitchin Group
Our group utilizes chemistry, catalysis and engineering to develop solutions to energy and environment related problems such as CO2 capture, catalyis and chemical energy storage. We use experimental and computational methods in electrochemistry, sorbent development and electro/catalyst design.
- April 21, 2016 Alex Hallenbeck successfully defended his PhD
- April 21, 2016 New publication in AICHE J.
- March 03, 2016 New publication in International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
- February 17, 2016 Zhongnan Xu selected for the 2015-16 Dighe Fellowship in Chemical Engineering
- February 17, 2016 Zhongnan Xu successfully defended his PhD
Current post (464 and counting)
When in python do as Pythonistas unless... May 06, 2016
Many lisps have a when/unless conditional syntax that works like this:
(when t (prin ... click here for more