Welcome to the Kitchin Group
Our group utilizes chemistry, catalysis and engineering to develop solutions to energy and environment related problems such as CO2 capture, catalyis and chemical energy storage. We use experimental and computational methods in electrochemistry, sorbent development and electro/catalyst design.
- August 24, 2015 New publication in J. Phys. Chem. C
- June 28, 2015 New NSF Grant funded
- May 17, 2015 New publication in ACS Catalysis on data sharing practices
- May 17, 2015 New publication in Surface Science on data sharing
- May 07, 2015 New publication in J. Phys. Chem. C
Current post (398 and counting)
New publication in J. Phys. Chem. C August 24, 2015
Predicting the relative stability of oxide polymorphs is critical to predicting which structures are likely to be experimentally observed. The energetics of TiO2 polymorphs are part ...
click here for more