Welcome to the Kitchin Group
Our group utilizes chemistry, catalysis and engineering to develop solutions to energy and environment related problems such as CO2 capture, catalyis and chemical energy storage. We use experimental and computational methods in electrochemistry, sorbent development and electro/catalyst design.
- September 25, 2017 New publication in J. Phys. Chem. Lett.
- August 06, 2017 New publication in Journal of Physics Condensed Matter
- August 05, 2017 New publication in Crystal Growth & Design
- February 05, 2017 New publication in Calphad
- February 01, 2017 New publication in Molecular Simulation
Current post (530 and counting)
Solving an eigenvalue differential equation with a neural network November 29, 2017