Welcome to the Kitchin Group
Our group utilizes chemistry, catalysis and engineering to develop solutions to energy and environment related problems such as CO2 capture, catalyis and chemical energy storage. We use experimental and computational methods in electrochemistry, sorbent development and electro/catalyst design.
- January 27, 2018 New publication in Topics in Catalysis
- January 03, 2018 New publication in Molecular Simulation
- December 31, 2017 2017 in a nutshell for the Kitchin Research group
- September 25, 2017 New publication in J. Phys. Chem. Lett.
- August 06, 2017 New publication in Journal of Physics Condensed Matter
Current post (533 and counting)
New publication in Topics in Catalysis January 27, 2018
Single atom alloys are alloys in the extreme dilute limit, where single atoms of a reactive metal are surrounded by comparatively unreactive metals. This makes the single reactive atoms like si ...
click here for more