Welcome to the Kitchin Group
Our group utilizes chemistry, catalysis and engineering to develop solutions to energy and environment related problems such as CO2 capture, catalyis and chemical energy storage. We use experimental and computational methods in electrochemistry, sorbent development and electro/catalyst design.
- February 05, 2017 New publication in Calphad
- February 01, 2017 New publication in Molecular Simulation
- January 31, 2017 New publication in J. Phys. Chem. C
- January 08, 2017 Elif Erdinc selected for 2016-2017 Gulf Oil Foundation Graduate Fellowship in Chemical Engineering!
- January 05, 2017 New publication in ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces
Current post (506 and counting)
A partial symbolic numeric solver in emacs-lisp May 21, 2017
Table of Contents
I have b ...
click here for more