Welcome to the Kitchin Group Research
Our group utilizes chemistry, catalysis and engineering to develop solutions to energy and environment related problems such as CO2 capture and chemical energy storage. We use experimental and computational methods in electrochemistry, sorbent development and electrocatalyst design.
- December 17, 2014 New MS students joining the Kitchin Research Group
- December 16, 2014 New fellowships in the group
- November 26, 2014 New publication in J. Physical Chemistry C on oxygen vacancies in perovskites
- October 21, 2014 New publication in J. Physical Chemistry C
- May 17, 2014 Professor Kitchin selected for a Simon Seed grant
Current post (324 and counting)
New MS students joining the Kitchin Research Group December 17, 2014
Four new MS students are joining the group!
Zhaofeng Chen will use density functional theory to model segregation in noble metal alloys.
Venkatesh Naik will investigate the ... click here for more