Welcome to the Kitchin Group
Our group utilizes chemistry, catalysis and engineering to develop solutions to energy and environment related problems such as CO2 capture, catalyis and chemical energy storage. We use experimental and computational methods in electrochemistry, sorbent development and electro/catalyst design.
- August 06, 2017 New publication in Journal of Physics Condensed Matter
- August 05, 2017 New publication in Crystal Growth & Design
- February 05, 2017 New publication in Calphad
- February 01, 2017 New publication in Molecular Simulation
- January 31, 2017 New publication in J. Phys. Chem. C
Current post (518 and counting)
New publication in Journal of Physics Condensed Matter August 06, 2017
The Atomic Simulation Environment is a powerful python library for setting up, running and analyzing molecular simulations. I have been using it and contributing to it since around 2002 when I ...
click here for more