Welcome to the Kitchin Group Research
Our group utilizes chemistry, catalysis and engineering to develop solutions to energy and environment related problems such as CO2 capture and chemical energy storage. We use experimental and computational methods in electrochemistry, sorbent development and electrocatalyst design.
- May 17, 2015 New publication in ACS Catalysis on data sharing practices
- May 17, 2015 New publication in Surface Science on data sharing
- May 07, 2015 New publication in J. Phys. Chem. C
- April 24, 2015 New publication in ACS Catalysis on composition dependent alloy electronic structure
- April 08, 2015 New publication in J. Chem. Physics on calculating oxide properties with DFT+U