Welcome to the Kitchin Group
Our group utilizes chemistry, catalysis and engineering to develop solutions to energy and environment related problems such as CO2 capture, catalyis and chemical energy storage. We use experimental and computational methods in electrochemistry, sorbent development and electro/catalyst design.
- November 17, 2015 New publication in Surface Science
- November 17, 2015 New Publication in International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control
- October 11, 2015 The Kitchingroup welcomes Kenate Nemera
- September 30, 2015 Publication in PCCP on oxide polymorph reactivty
- September 16, 2015 Jacob Boes wins Graduate Student Association Travel Funding
Current post (421 and counting)
LDAP lookups from Emacs November 25, 2015
Now that I have email and Cisco Jabber totally integrated into Emacs it would be nice to tap into the CMU LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) service to find emails and phone numbers ...
click here for more