Welcome to the Kitchin Group Research
Our group utilizes chemistry, catalysis and engineering to develop solutions to energy and environment related problems such as CO2 capture and chemical energy storage. We use experimental and computational methods in electrochemistry, sorbent development and electrocatalyst design.
- October 21, 2014 New publication in J. Physical Chemistry C
- May 17, 2014 Professor Kitchin selected for a Simon Seed grant
- April 07, 2014 New publication in JACS
- March 24, 2014 Mehak Chawla selected as the H. William and Ruth Hamilton Prengle Fellow of Chemical Enginering for 2013-2014
- February 28, 2014 Professor Kitchin awarded the Philip L. Dowd Fellowship Award
Current post (309 and counting)
New publication in J. Physical Chemistry C October 21, 2014
"Probing the Coverage Dependence of Site and Adsorbate Configurational Correlations on (111) Surfaces of Late Transition Metals"
Zhongnan Xu and John R. Kitchin J. Phys. Chem. C, Just ... click here for more