Welcome to the Kitchin Group
Our group utilizes chemistry, catalysis and engineering to develop solutions to energy and environment related problems such as CO2 capture, catalyis and chemical energy storage. We use experimental and computational methods in electrochemistry, sorbent development and electro/catalyst design.
- January 08, 2017 Elif Erdinc selected for 2016-2017 Gulf Oil Foundation Graduate Fellowship in Chemical Engineering!
- January 05, 2017 New publication in ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces
- January 01, 2017 2016 in a nutshell for the Kitchin Research group
- June 29, 2016 New publication in ACS Catalysis
- June 14, 2016 New publication in International Journal of Digital Libraries
Current post (489 and counting)
A simple emacs-lisp interface to CRUD operations in mongodb January 16, 2017